Competitive salary package
About Our Client
This company is a global leading financial services company which provides great career progression to it's employees.
- Lead the Taiwan UW team to provide timely and quality UW services to client companies.
- Work with the product development and pricing team to develop new underwriting/product proposition to create new business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver UW/Claims trainings and seminars to clients and prospects.
- Develop and implement annual client UW/Claims audit program and assist with client's audit needs.
- Periodically review the management of facultative businesses to ensure appropriate strategies are in place.
- Review claims cases and facilitate the claims adjudication process with Regional Claims, support selected clients on second opinion cases.
- Develop interpersonal and business relationships within target client companies, with primary focus on UW operational support.
- Represent the company and participate in appropriate industry conferences, associations and task forces.
- Establish internal UW standards, documentation and control guidelines.
- Responsible for the localization and continuous maintenance of Taiwan GUM and AURA rules to ensure all these services are relevant and competitive in the market.
- Extend leadership to motivate team members, to collaborate with cross functions in Taiwan as well as Asia Pacific regional UW team and to develop, coach, grow team members to achieve company goals.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate, with professional designation such as, FLMI/AAII/ACII/FALU, etc.
- Have at least 10 years sound medical underwriting experience either in a direct company or a reinsurance company, with extensive exposure in the life insurance field and understanding Taiwan market.
- Possess leadership, inter-personal relationship skills, and business acumen.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Great career progression.
- Competitive salary package.