Chief Sales Officer
Opportunity to start-up a branch office in Taiwan
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a German multinational automotive corporation, covered shares in number of passenger luxury cars, commercial vehicle and motorcycle brands.
Now, they are heavily invest in Asia market and will be start the branch office in Taiwan as joint venture with one of the key dealership for commercial/heavy duty vehicle.
- Sales Strategy for all products (commercial vehicles):
Develop and define sales strategies for short/long term market and profit potential
- Retail Networking:
Develop and efficient, highly qualified and profitable retail network. define a national retail network strategy and ensure the implementation of the necessary retail stands and business/dealer management tools.
- Direct Sales:
Deals with fleet customers, government and important global key account to secure sales and deliver high volume/quality products.
- Service Technique:
Coordinate product liability issues. Provide product and repair information as well as service & parts literature via adequate media to the retail network.
- Warranty & Goodwill:
Establish efficient warranty and goodwill process according to policies and optimise the process between retailers and MPC to HQ.
Plan, coordinate and training for Sales, service & Parts staff and management of the retail network.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong industrial know-how in automotive industry, commercial vehicle would be highly prefer
- Great leadership experiences with the long term vision/planning and high execution abilities
- Experiences in Sales & After-sales function, and dealership management experiences.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What's on Offer
- Challenging scope
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to start-up a branch office in Taiwan
- Great working environment with healthy company culture