Chief Finance Officer- Precision Instrument
Support an Uprising Business, Head of all Finance Function
Global scale, look over America and Europe
About Our Client
Our client is a local manufacturing company let has merged multiple subsidiaries in Europe and America. With offices and factories around the world, our client is vastly growing and planning to IPO in the next stage.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organisation.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts; arrange for debt financing and equity financing.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation; provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance and applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Look over Financial reports from America, APAC Region and European Region
- Support Group with IPO process
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles;
- Experience in Working in Public listed Companies, has successful IPO experience preferred
- Experienced in Manufacturing Industry is a MUST
- Strong mobility & flexibility to take international assignment within a very short notice of time.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Master in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Taiwan passport holders. Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
- IPO experienced and Exposure
- High Salary with stock and bonuses
- Young company with lots of flexibility and growth mindset