Chief Accountant - Multinational Automotive Industry
Market Leader with Sustainable Customers and Clients
Opportunity for Job Rotation and Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in the Industry. With more than 100 office world wide, our client is dedicated to provide a sustainable transportation system globally. Having its own assembly line, are client is looking for a financial talent who is experienced in accounting and is fluent in English.
- Perform month-end closing, general ledgers and bookkeeping by preparing, verifying, and entering accurate journal entries on timely & accurate basis.
- Prepare monthly reporting Package and relevant reports and accounts breakdown.
- Execute Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Employee expense operations.
- Perform VAT and income tax filing, withholding tax and NHI II handling and all tax reconciliation.
- Support internal and external auditing.
- Handle ad hoc reporting and projects as required.
- Other accounting related assigned duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated from college or university major in Accounting)
- 5-8 years working experience
- Multinational Company experienced is a plus
- English communication is a must
- A good team player
- Opportunity to have job rotation.
What's on Offer
- MNC company welfare
- Great working environment
- Opportunity for job rotation