Chief Accountant - Entertainment / Software Developer
Work along side the General Manager
Stable business and environment
About Our Client
Our client is an uprising star in its industry, with high potential in expansion and has multiple business units with consistent development and growth.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Implementation of payment process system
- Budgeting control
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or masters degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- CPA licensed preferred
- Commercial accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Great communication and ability to multi-task
- Start Up industry preferred
- Experienced in building finance system from scratch
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to have insight to the company
- Works side by side with the General Manager, deeply involved in the business
- Overall stability of company
The company is looking for stable individuals equipped with solid accounting skill sets and strong communication ability!