Channel Strategy Sales Manager - New B2B Service
Join the leading MNC of the industry with full support from company.
Full ownership of business strategy.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer goods MNC dedicated to provide best products for customers.
They are now hiring a quick-witted Commercial Partnership Lead to penetrate the market with brilliant strategic alliance.
- Explore, develop and engage in new business opportunities through B2B approach.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client's needs.
- Design project plan, organise & manage resources, mobilise internal and external stakeholders, execute and monitor progress.
- Lead and contribute to selected activities of business development / process / transformation projects with cross-function departments.
- Build and deploy new channel infrastructure (B2B) and cooperate with commercial team to support new category initiation to build awareness.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years relevant working experience in business development and project management.
- Proven track record in setting up partnerships, activation and launches anchored in specific field and integrated into overall commercial strategy.
- Demonstrate high capability in working independently and possess innovative mindset, excellent communication and execution skills.
- University graduate or above (with major in business administration) is preferred.
- Fluent in English is a must.
What's on Offer
The role will offer a unparalleled opportunity to work in a well-structured company. This role provides opportunities to innovate business strategy and exercise entrepreneurial approaches.
You will be part of a prestigious company that are recognised as global leader within this sector. It's a perfect opportunity for individuals who are eager to set up a milestone in his/her career.