Channel Marketing Manager
Proud of the brand itself
Strong brand awareness and product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most famous Food & Beverage company around the world with long history and heritage. They build award-winning brands and are committed to enthusing consumers everywhere. They are now looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to engage with channels in Taiwan.
- Drive and Implement Channel Marketing Strategy
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Working closely to the product and corporate marketing teams you will support brand development and experiential activities.
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in dedicated local markets by region.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 years or above working experience in trade marketing with well-known FMCG industries.
- A strong understanding of the modern trade channels (international and local chain retailers) for the industry.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Familiar with the system of international and local chain retailers.
- Experience of working solo on project management.
- The ability to consolidate and analyze data with quality and insightful judgement.
- Good interpersonal skill to communicate and work together with cross functional stake holders and the ability to influence senior staff is also essential.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture