Channel Marketing Manager - ON Trade
Proud of the brand itself
Strong product portfolio
Our client is one of the most famous Food & Beverage company around the world with long history and heritage. They build award-winning brands and are committed to enthusing consumers everywhere. They are now looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to handle their TOT channels.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Working closely to the marketing team for brand development and experiential activities.
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Conducting day to day channel operations in dedicated local markets by region.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
- Co-work with brand promoter (BP) supervisors for BP training and performance optimization.
- 5+ years solid trade marketing working experience in well-known FMCG industries.
- Strong data analysis with experience in managing budgets
- A strong understanding of the TOT channel.
- Good interpersonal skill to communicate and work together with cross functional stakeholders and the ability to influence senior staff
- Be accountable and resilient.
- Be curious and open to change.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience of working solo on project management.
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture
- Promising career development