Channel Manager - Modern Trade
Strong product portfolio
Well-known Listed company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest companies for hygiene products in Asia. Its headquarters in Hong Kong and is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. They are now looking for a Channel Manager to oversee all of their Modern Trade Channels in Taiwan.
- Responsible for Modern trade strategy, planning and execution, annual Modern trade channel plan and financial responsibility in Modern Trade P&L based on defined business plan.
- Working relationship with key customers in achieving sales target, assortment listing/distribution, effective rebate management, price management, effective promotions and drive for instore visibility
- Ensure solid account customer relationship develop the customer in line with channel strategy.
- Ensure win win partnership in contract renewal including statistics analysis, periodical business reviews, negotiations to achieve the sales target and profitability in line with channel objectives.
- Manage the customer contract, performance, order/penalty negotiation and ensure weekly forecasting accuracy.
- Work with Trade marketing developing and implement the monthly account promotion plan/joint business plan, annual business plan and category management
- Oversee merchandising agent's and field sales performance to increase brand visibilities in line with channel objective.
- Providing guidance, training and direction to merchandising agent, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Identifying the improvement needs and mentoring to improve their knowledge in merchandising skills.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years or above account management experience in multi-national FMCG company
- Familiar with Hyper, Costco, PX Mart is definitely a plus
- Proven track record of distributor management experience
- The ability to understand client's point of view, managing expectation and minimize the impact through collaborate with cross team when necessary and seek for best solution to solve existing problems.
- The ability to detect the potential risk and come up with quality ideas to solve problems via analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- Be flexible, open mind and willing to take challenges
- Reliable and proactive to take on responsibilities
- Passionate, wining and can do attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with fringe benefits
- Warm and teamwork working environment