Channel Head - Modern Trade
Great company vision and culture
Potential growth for the company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Food & Beverage company in the world. They are market leader for its category. They are now looking for a Channel Head to oversee all of their Modern Trade Channels in Taiwan.
- Determine annual, quarterly, and monthly target by channel & customer according to business plan.
- Plan and manage KA listing/Pricing/Contract/JBP/promotion negotiation process that ensures company's profitability and sustainable growth.
- Out of the box thinking on how to generate category value and execute sales drivers in-store
- Leverage industry and consumer insights and recommendations to grow sales and market share.
- Develop, execute and evaluate a disciplined promotional program to achieve volume targets by customer.
- Conduct regular updates to customers on tracking of business plan, with analysis on gaps and opportunities.
- Develop Power Partnerships that generate long term value for the Corporate & Customers.
- Develop right trade marketing strategies & tactics in line with brand guideline, consumer insights, and business plan.
- Be a role model and situational leader of the team
- Ensure the development of talent, and recruitment of new talent to continue up skilling the function.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years solid key account management experience in well-known FMCG companies
- Trade marketing and wholesaler management experience is a plus
- Familiar with all the Modern Trade channels especially CVS channels
- Solid people management experience
- Commercial acumen - strong understanding of sales processes, financial systems and best practice. Strategic and innovative commercial awareness.
- Strategic ability - can develop specific, valuable, innovative and commercially focused strategies, while also also grasping the 'bigger picture'.
- Presentation skills - demonstrate great presentation skills that provide highly relevant and commercially viable strategies/processes in a clear, concise and empowering way.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Strong ownership of business strategy