Friendly Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company as well as a pioneer in its field. With operation cross numerous countries, it is the world's largest manufacture and engineering company.
- Ensure all C&B, Insurance, and tax policies and procedures to comply with local laws, and take immediate action to minimize and resolve inconsistent practices.
- Review bonus policy and monitor bonus payout processes throughout the company.
- Manage and execute all payroll, pension, tax, and insurance related operation, and to deliver C&B services accurately and timely.
- Develop and execute total compensation strategy to keep externally competitive while balance internal consistency.
- Review and propose improvement on C&B policies and enhance C&B process to be effective, efficient, and customer-oriented.
- Manage and implement the annual salary reviews process accurately and effectively within budget constraints.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8 years experience within HR within the area of Compensation and benefits experience.
- Excellent knowledge in labor law
- Excellent analytical skill and strong numerical sense.
- Pro-active, responsive and a genuine team-player
- Details-oriented and people-oriented at the same time
- Foreign company C&B experience is preferred
- Proficient in verbal and written English
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefit
- Stable and friendly environment