About Our Client
Our client is a well-known retail brand cross the world which designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories.
- Provide various reports per management, cross departments, regional and group request.
- Familiar with operation and management for SAP, local payroll system
- Providing HR consultation and support to the business especially in terms of employee C&B case.
- Initiate continuous improvement on C&B administration process
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the monthly payroll and related provident contribution reports submitted by the HR staff
- Conduct the performance review process including annual salary review and reward management programs
- Prepare and maintain periodic HR reports requested internally/externally
- Compile data for participation in compensation and benefits survey and project
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of similar responsibilities with multinational companies
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Familiar with Taiwan labor law or local regulation
- Strong knowledge of local labor law and regulations advantageous
- At least 5 years people manager experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefit
- Friendly Environment