- Long-term business development strategy within specific region area.
- Join in a laeding company- manufacturing of photolithography system.
About Our Client
Our Client is at the leading edge of enabling the semiconductor industry - a key component of the digital economy. They invent and develop complex technology and machinery used to create transistors and computing chips. With long product cycles, it is essential that they has strategic insight from our Customers and the semiconductor ecosystem.
- Lead team of field strategic marketing managers in Taiwan and China representing multiple strategic Customers.
- Support aligning long-term customer roadmaps and node requirements (nodes N+2 and beyond) with solutions (target systems and configurations) addressing both technical and cost performance.
- Align Customer capacity scenarios to end market demand and align market opportunity for new and installed systems extending the horizon beyond account team's visibility.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer business objectives and targets and translate this into negotiation targets.
- Identify, investigate and strategize the impact of market and technology developments on future business and opportunities.
- Ensure embedding in corporate strategy.
- Develop and align competition analysis and competitive positioning strategy.
- Develop and align Customer specific value and ROI analysis.
- Drive voice of Customer in long-term strategy process.
- Works closely together with account teams, business lines, and corporate strategy.
- Align insights over multiple regions and assess impact on Taiwan/China of extra-regional developments
The Successful Applicant
- MSc or PhD in Engineering or Physical Science; MBA desirable Experience.
- Extensive industry experience (semiconductor processing).
- Recognized industry professional with broad understanding of semiconductor technology and markets.
- Experience of Lithography systems and customer application strongly preferred.
- Marketing or commercial experience an advantage Personal skills.
- Deep analytical skills, Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, excellent communicator (including bridging across cultures.)
- Ability to manage stakeholders and manage with influence.
- Ability to build bridges across disciplines, both on an executive level, and on an expert technical level.
- Achieve great results: - Drives to optimize priorities to have the most impact.
- Has an open mind for new developments and trends also related to areas beyond own expertise and deduces recommendations for improvements.
What's on Offer
Marketing Director reports directly to the Senior Director of Worldwide Field Marketing and interfaces internally with Account Management, Business Lines, Customer Support (Application Business Support), etc. and externally with the technical & management interfaces at the customer.
You will get lots of international explosure.