Business Solutions Sales- Payment/Transaction/Card Products
Attractive package and benefits
About Our Client
An well-known financial services company.
- Manage a key set of strategic initiatives designed to provide differentiated B2B solutions to the market.
- Execute the market strategy along with the Head of B2B Partnerships, Asia Pacific. The individual will be responsible for supporting performance targets for the function including formulating and executing on the go-to-market plans.
- Develop and own the product road map for Taiwan basis global and regional product development ensure product relevance, customization as required, pricing and capability definition.
- Designing and delivering the business cases for new payment / technology / vertical initiatives, which will require engaging players in the FinTech, government and acceptance value chains, establishing new partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to establish and sustain competitive advantage.
- Driving new Business Solutions purchase volume and revenue - assess and define business opportunities to increase volume and share implementing both short and long term strategies and tactics to increase profitability with our commercial issuers in market in collaboration with Client Relationship Management teams and cross-functional teams.
- Facilitating the successful deployment of digital payment solutions and B2B platform partnership programs to gain market share and accelerate volume growth and program growth.
- Proactively engage with clients to identify customer/segment needs and improve the value proposition of their solutions.
- Leverage appropriate assets and product management resources to deliver exceptional business/issuer/acquirer value.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 -15 years experience with related product management experience in transaction banking, payments and / or financial technology sector. Will consider lesser work experience if from a relevant background.
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- MBA or Master's degree preferred
- Executive presence, strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- International exposure