Business Planning Manager - O2O Tech Unicorn
Highly potential tech Unicorn
Full ownership of team and business strategy
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most travel tech unicorn positively invested by prestigious VCs and honourably reported by world-class Medias. They now operate across more than 25 countries and hire 1000+ staffs to work in this energetic wonderland.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategy to drive sales performance for F&B product categories.
- Work with BD team to align product acquisition and secure price privileges to improve product competitiveness.
- Guide Marketing team to build strategic partnership with suppliers to ensure long-term quality of product portfolio.
- Monitor product team to optimize booking experience, merchandising tool and boost revenue performance.
- Lead the BD/ Marketing / Product team to penetrate the market by assessing the individual/ group performance with high standards of excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years of user-growth or Business strategy experience in OTA, E-commerce or tech start-ups.
- Proven track record in driving cross departmental project.
- Excellent in analytical skill with proficiency in SQL is highly preferred.
- Successful experience in building up new category in E-commerce.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese is a must.
What's on Offer
The role offers an unparalleled opportunities for candidate to work in a highly potential tech start-up and responsible for building up a whole new category team. You will be responsible to lead the team to deliver excellent performance. It's an rare opportunity for individuals who are eager to take his/her career to next level in E-commerce industry.