Chance to lead a big team
About Our Client
Our client is the leading multinational distributor company. It has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a Business Manager to run their consumer electronic business in Taiwan.
- Business Planning, Budget Control and P&L responsibility
- Head the business management and sales activities in Consumer Electronic Industry
- Develop and execute sales plan to apply selling strategy
- Manage a field team with at least 30 - 50 people
- Manage the execution of market expansion strategies with support from stakeholders to achieve short and long-term business objectives.
- Business Performance Management
- Deliver the timely & highly quality performance reporting, including insight, commentary & analysis and propose the action plan.
- Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of all related planning and reporting processes, measuring and reporting on improvements.
- Analyze the 3C and Telecom marketing intelligence as well as competitors' information
- Explores opportunities and develops strategy for business opportunities.
- Represent company in an ethical and professional manner
- Maintain good relationship and effective communication with brand clients and retail partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree of business / retail management or related discipline, Master is preferred.
- At least 10 years of business management experience in 3C or telecom industry, or strong trade marketing in FMCG industry.
- Demonstrate analytical and business analysis skills.
- Proven client and customer account management skills.
- Excellence Leadership Skill.
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Strong ownership of the strategy