Taiwan business leader
Listed company in NASDAQ
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest food and beverage company in the world. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, Our client provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. They are now looking for a Business Manager to lead their sales and trade marketing team in Taiwan.
- Accountable for business targets in Taiwan for both Retail and Foodservices.
- Formulate annual sales strategy and execution plans for both Retail and Foodservices channels.
- Key indicators include In-Market-Sales, Net Sales Value and Contribution Margin, drive business and market share growth.
- Lead sales and trade marketing team, define role and responsibilities, review business progress and identify team actions.
- Distributor management: - Manage the IMS forecast with distributor teams, through solid building blocks and accurate submission
- Develop and maintain business partnership with distributors. Design and implement sales strategies and tactics to dive deep in current channels, and tackle specific sub-channels, which will allow the distributor sales team to further pursue opportunities in the identified segments
- Accountable for NPD campaigns, continuously develop new business opportunities.
- Hold regular business reviews with management team, distributor, wholesaler and key customers.
- Ensure all business practices comply with policies and regulations of the government and Corporate ethics.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business-related discipline over 8 years proven sales and business development experience, food and beverage industry experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving sales target and developing business partnership with distributors.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and good in improving profitability and trade spending effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must possess a customer-oriented mindset and display strong understanding in Taiwan local market
- Experience in working with channel partners with proven record in creating and executing revenue generating sales programs / initiatives
- Dynamic, good interpersonal and people management skills as well as excellent business presentation skills.
- Good communication and command of spoken and written English and Mandarin/Chinese is a must
- Passionate, positive and enthusiastic mindset
- Uncompromising integrity
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with fringe benefit
- Young and energetic working environment