Business Development / Sales Talent
Great company culture
Promising career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading professional business service company with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 163 offices across 33 countries worldwide. They are expanding strategically in Taiwan and looking for Business Development / Sales Talent.
- To identify new business opportunities across mainly Taiwan in specific markets.
- To develop, maintain and expand relationships with existing client accounts.
- Customers' interface and develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers in order to maximize revenues for the company.
- Solid experience in sales driving business
- To demonstrate as a strong team member and to work with people across an organisation to solve client problems efficiently and thoroughly.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment, and assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Negotiate for contracts and to co-ordinate to all related activities to ensure the completion of these projects.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years in sales, business development or account management experience.
- Capable of easily switching between detail reviews and strategic thinking.
- Resilient with team work attitude.
- Strong in business development, client relationship.
- Outgoing personality with can do attitude as well as entrepreneurial spirit
- Growth mindset
- Good command of English (both written & speaking)
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Solid training and promising career development
- Open communication within the office
- Genuine teamwork working environment