Business Development Manager
Great working culture in a marketing leading brand
Great compensation and salary package
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest provider of convenient and high-quality workspace. The company operates in more than 100 countries with more than 2000 business centres. With its nearly 30 years of success, our client is also listed in the London Stock Exchange.
- Manage and enhance the efficiency of business centres, and ensure critical KPI's are exceeding expectations.
- Develop and execute sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals.
- Identify business opportunities by researching and analysing sales options.
- Maintain relationships with potential customers and present the company's value-added service and products.
- Initiate business development strategy and clearly communicate performance expectations
- Partner with the global & regional sales team and close new global business as required.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales in service industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- English proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Team-leading experience is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Great working culture in a marketing leading brand
- Work-life balance
- Great compensation and salary package