Business Development Manager
Join this team-work and family oriented environment
Use your strong BD skills in distributor/ dealer management
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading appliance company that focuses on providing products to customers all over the globe.
- Develop and establish effective growth strategies.
- Oversee the performance of sales personnel and their responsibilities.
- Sets and manages monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Develops long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints by investigating problems.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business, marketing, medical science, medicine, nursing or related fields.
- At least 5 years of distributor management experience in medical devices.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally and in a matrix organization.
What's on Offer
Our client provides a great opportunity for ideal candidate to be in charge of business development for a new portfolio products which are top selling in Europe and North America markets.