Business Development Manager - Top Logistic Company
Join the leading MNC of the industry with full support from company.
Energetic company culture
About Our Client
Our client is the top logistic company whose service range from Sea freight, air freight to contract logistics. With speciality in handling high value-added IT products, their services are adopted by tier 1 high-tech companies. They now provide their extraordinary services in more than 100 countries at over 1200 locations and with over 80,000 employees.
- Gather client needs locally and regionally, identifies expectations, measures and monitor service quality and reporting.
- Develop prospect business partners to expand current client portfolio.
- Infiltrate assigned client(s) by building a close professional relationship with all decision makers in terms of transportation and Logistics.
- Work closely with local operations team and local account managers to ensure all service expectations are being met.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years in logistics/ freight forwarding industry.
- Hands-on experience of fulfilling expectation and negotiating terms and conditions with global accounts.
- Demonstrate high capability in working independently, and possess excellent communication and execution skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
The role will offer a unparalleled opportunity to work in a well-structured company. You will be part of a prestigious company that are recognised as global leader within this sector. It's a perfect opportunity for individuals who are eager to create a milestone in his/her career.