Business Development Manager (Quality Assurance Provider)
Rich history of over 100 years experience in quality assurance industry
Network of more than 1000 laboratories and offices and over 40,000 people
About Our Client
Our client dates back for more than 100 years in the quality assurance industry, providing innovative and personalised assurance, testing, inspection and certification for our customers. They have an extensive amount of network with experts, experienced scientists, and engineers coupled with advance laboratories in order to provide solutions and support to businesses.
You will be responsible for:
- Strong knowledge of products, competition and positioning in the market.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, develop potential and new businesses in order to achieve sales targets.
- Consistently monitor and review performances of sales growth and revenue targets.
- Prepare practical quotations and follow through on commercial contract terms and conditions.
- Seek continuous improvement in drive for excellence towards customer relations and services.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of experience in the business administration and sales field.
- Solid experience in merchandising field, testing laboratories, certification or quality management.
- Aggressive, result oriented and presentable with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
To join one of the world's most trusted partners for quality assurance that depend on passionate people in the industry to provide services above and beyond with innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.