Business Development Manager (EMC Testing)
Leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company
100+ years in providing inspection services
About Our Client
Our client is acknowledged as an international benchmark for their integrity and quality in providing inspection, verification, certification and testing services around the world. They operate in more than 100 countries and 2000 plus labs and offices.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain business relationships, at all levels, within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a Territory Plan to demonstrate effective planning and management of KPIs, including routinely updating a forecast and CRM.
- To identify capabilities to increase business opportunities and maintain relationship with existing accounts.
- Develop and implement customised approaches for client accounts including face-to-face meetings, phone calls, technical meetings, pricing strategy, service agreements.
- Be able to travel within sales territory in a cost/time effective manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical/electronic engineer education background is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) standards and directives.
- With 3-5 years in working with electrical and electronic devices.
- Previous experience in quality and functional tests in electrical and electronic devices.
- Ownership and ability to drive own KPIs and targets.
- Interpersonal and professional communication skills to present information.
What's on Offer
To join the leading company to providing testing/services/inspection and certification services to almost every industry in this world. Our client is 100 percent devoted in investing in their people with unlimited resources and space for creativity and innovation to help them reach their potential