Business Development Manager (EC)
Ecommerce marketing leading brand
Work life balance working environment
About Our Client
Our client established for more than 50 years, who is one of the major player in providing E-Commerce/digital marketing/call center services in different industries.
They have been working with fortune 500 corporates to improve their business model, significantly increase the sales revenue, and customer retention, also lower the cost.
- New business development for E-Commerce channel services, including channel planning, strategy setting, budgeting and operation management.
- Establish partnership in different industry to enhance service level
- Engage with customer from business planning, business proposal, project execution, and CRM.
- Involved in financial budgeting by providing market trend information
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years business development experiences in Ecommerce/digital marketing or related industry
- Good in English, Japanese would be a plus.
- Project management experiences or strong cross function communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and influence power with senior decision maker.
- well-rounded personality and detail-oriented
- Strong number sense
What's on Offer
- Marketing leading brand
- Work-life balance working environment
- New business to Taiwan market with strong regional support