Business Development Manager - Digital Commerce (Japan)
Great opportunity to develop Japanese market.
High ownership of commercial strategy.
About Our Client
Our client is the top media group in Taiwan with business units ranging from media, payment, e-commerce...etc. over 1000 employees globally.
- Explore, develop and engage in new business opportunities.
- Devise growth strategy to keep penetrating the market with innovative approach.
- Build up strategic partnership with regional resource to establish local presence.
- Develop solid management system and drive team member's KPIs to meet Sales target.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Sales/ Business Development experience in E-commerce, Internet related industries.
- Familiar with E-commerce, Entertainment, Gaming eco-system would be a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong business acumen and individuality to develop market.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Japanese.
What's on Offer
This position offers candidates an exciting opportunity to explore Japanese market. Candidates will have high ownership of commercial strategy to explore potential business opportunity.
Candidates who are looking for a opportunity to leverage past experience in Japanese market expansion should not miss this opportunity to set up next milestone in career.