Business Development Manager - Contract Logistic
Fast-paced company culture
Leading Company in the Industry
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company in the logistic industry. They have more than 2000 locations and 76,000 employees around the world. They provide service in air/ocean freight, land transport, supply chain management and contract logistic. As a industry leader they now have more than 750 warehouses and eagerly looking for a outstanding BDM to help them expand their business in Taiwan.
- Lead logistics business development opportunities (tendering, pricing, presentations) based on customer requirements.
- Design End to End solution sets and customer targeting (with particular emphasis on key vertical markets).
- Work with internal service groups including sales team to develop saleable and cost effective solutions.
- Develop marketing opportunities to new and existing segments, leveraging existing and planned capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years logistic experience within 3PL, preferably in Contract Logistic and SCM.
- Familiar with Health care industry client needs.
- Successful relationship in the industry with strong client portfolio.
- Solid client facing experience with well developed conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving skill.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
What's on Offer
The position offers candidate an high paced environment to show his/her outstanding BD skill and build up a milestone in his/her career.
Joining this company will let you have full exposure in any aspects of commercial side and enlarge you vision with company's global scale.
Candidates looking for a long-term career development should not miss this unparalleled opportunity.