Business Development Manager - B2B
Full support from Company to develop commercial strategy
Energetic company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading high-end consuming goods company which keeps on innovating to create better products.
They are now looking for a talented BDM to penetrate the market with innovative strategy.
- Lead and contribute to selected activities of business development / process / transformation projects with cross-function departments.
- Build and deploy new channel infrastructure (B2B) and cooperate with commercial team to support new category initiation to build awareness.
- Explore, develop and engage in new business opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs.
- Design project plan, organize & manage resources, mobilize internal and external stakeholders, execute and monitor progress.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years relevant working experience in business development and project management
- Proven track record in setting up partnerships, activations and launches anchored in specific field and integrated into overall commercial strategy
- Demonstrate high capability in working independently and possess innovative mindset, excellent communication and execution skills
- Hands-on experience in new business development and project management.
- University graduate or above (with major in business administration) is preferred.
- Fluent in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- A chance to work in a well-structured global company and enjoy full support from company.
- A stage to perform entrepreneurial idea to promote a revolutionary product.
- A place to unleash all your imagination to fulfil the blueprint of your future.