Business Development Consultant (Head of Taiwan)
Company listed in Nasdaq
Strong ownership of the brand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. They have a rapid growth in APAC. They are now looking for a Business Development Consultant (Head of Taiwan) to set up the brand in Taiwan.
- Responsible for achieving the annual and long term business target of commercial team base on the region.
- Identifying new opportunities for business partners, developing and proposing commercial prospection plan .
- Look for distributors, retailers and franchisees in Taiwan.
- Work with distributors, retailers and franchisees to open new stores or shelves in the stores within stipulated timelines.
- Cooperate with current team supervising and checking all kinds of commercial negotiation and contracts signing.
- Perfect regulations for responsible region marketing and customers' information collection, processing, communication.
- Managing buying events and regular meetings with distributors, make all stages of sales plan, allocate workload.
- Set up team for responsible region, training, evaluation and reserving talents.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years work experience in international apparel retail or fashion retail and wholesale brand, 3 years on Commercial manager position
- Proven track record of good partners management and strong network capability
- Commercial sharpness with strategic, open-minded and aggressive working attitude
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills, financial knowledge
- Customer oriented, resistant to stress, highly motivated
- Excellent leadership and cross functional management skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, willing to travel frequently.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and fringe benefit
- Flexible working environment