Business Developer at Wafer Fab
Great Employee Benefits and Compensation
Good career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a Taiwanese wafer fab to help many clients in IC design houses to produce chipsets.
1. Responsible for Fingerprint business development.
2. Program business planning and execution.
3. Responsible for business case feasibility, technology offering definition, R&D investments, value proposition and cost elements (manufacturing standard costs, technology and IP royalty burdens, etc.) and go-to-marketing collateral
- Coordination with RD/ fabs to plan and execute new technology offerings
- Define and implement database to manage and monitor the success of program developments and engagement with customers.
- Kick off new technology development.
4. Direct customer engagement for understanding and articulation of program value proposition against competitors offering.
5. Monitor market development, TAM/ SAM analysis to properly position our client's offerings.
6.Advise management team on market potential, penetration strategies, and customer positioning.
The Successful Applicant
- An MSEE or MBA with marketing concentration are preferred.
- At least 5 years experience at semiconductor (foundry or product companies) business development or technical marketing.
- Ability to analyze market landscape and competition for strategy development.
- Ability to work and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English presentation.
What's on Offer
- Great Employee Benefits and Compensation.
- Good career progression opportunities.