Business Developer (geothermal power)
By applying innovative financing structures to roll out local implementation.
Use your ability to contribute for 100% renewable energy.
Our Client is a specialized Swedish investment entity with extensive Heat Power development experience which is owned by several well-known and respected investors. Their vision is to develop distributed geothermal Heat Power in Taiwan. Unlike traditional geothermal development, they believe in small scale distributed geothermal power plants. Pushing the boundaries in this industry.
- Identify suitable land areas and landowners within prioritized areas and acquire land for geothermal power plant development.
- Negotiate and close land lease agreements.
- Manage and develop third-party project developers, such as land agents and other lead generators.
- Secure local community consent and other permits necessary to build and operate geothermal power plants.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including landowners, utility officials, local politicians, and other relevant parties.
- Prepare and hold presentations at public hearings and other events.
- Manage the legal and technical due diligence process with the support of team members.
- Prepare financial model to assess the returns of each project.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Previous experience building up businesses in new areas and continuously drive the company offering on a fast-evolving market.
- Self-starter and results oriented - Proven experience working towards targets and achieving them and the ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent communication skills - Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Environmentalist - Passionate about the environment and sharing the core values of group to work for a carbon free society.
- A post graduate degree in Economics, Engineering, Management or Sales and Marketing.
- 5+ years of sales and business development, preferably in similar energy sector such as wind or solar.
- Proven track-record in independently prospecting, scoping and closing deals.
- Excellent communication skills in English
competitive salary and potential promotion to BDM (Business development Manager)