Business Controller (Finance Background)
Excellent Career Advancement
Deeply involve sales and marketing team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most renowned retail brands across the globe, it operates in more than 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.
1. Provide accurate and on-time weekly, monthly, yearly reporting and communications on KPIs
2. Monthly preparation and follow-up of Performance Reviews at both TOP management and Operations level
3. Ad-hoc analysis and studies on-demand on specific business-related topics
4. Participation in the construction of monthly landing, reforecast and yearly budget
5. Challenging the performance
6. Continuously improve existing reports, controls and communications
7. Anticipate the coming results and elements that could impact the business by making monthly landings, yearly forecasts.
8. Record and follow-up - with related controllers in charge - the action plans set up during performance reviews.
9. Ability to understand quickly the changing situations and to create dedicated analyzes
10. Understand and apply in the reports with financial standards
11. Listen, answer and feedback to all questions and/or proposals from the HO departments.
12. Support controlling team on the transversal topics
The Successful Applicant
- Great English communication skill
- 5 year up experience of financial controlling/analysis
- Experience in Retail and FMCG preferred
- Work independently and reporting controlling director
- Bachelor or above degree in finance / accounting or related field
- Big four trained is plus
What's on Offer
- Nice working environment
- Great opportunity for development
- Competitive salary package and comprehensive benefits and allowance