Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is a global leading company which provides great career progression to it's employees.
- Use administration system to process client statement/data to ensure accuracy and completeness on the final results for reporting.
- For statements not received, make sure correct accrual methods are adopted and reasonable amounts are accrued at each month end process.
- Identify risks to be ceded out and calculate related amounts accurately according to retrocession arrangement at each month end.
- Map or remap data into a common format in case of new format or format change on client data.
- Extract and analyze data to fulfill ad hoc projects, e.g. experience study.
- Support on various management reporting tasks.
- Support to review treaty content from admin's perspective.
- Support on BAT activities.
- Support on different type of project execution and management.
- Actively involved in team discussion and be able to effectively communicate with other local functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with Oracle SQL; prior experience on Toad would be a plus
- Frequently used MS Office Access and familiar with Excel formulas; prior experience on VBA would be a plus
- Has operational command of English language
- University degree or above in actuarial science, mathematics, information technology, or other related disciplines
- Client focused and target driven
- A good team player who can also work on own initiative
- Logical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to cope with multi tasks at same time and prioritize them based on team's goal
- A positive attitude in dealing with people and different type of tasks
- At least 4 years working experience( for senior role)
- Prior experience in insurance is preferred
What's on Offer
- Great career progression