Great chance to take a global role and scope
Professional and flexible working environment
About Our Client
GfK Boutique Research delivers timely, primary and actionable solutions to decision makers in the consumer technology sectors to help them anticipate and monitor major developments. Its extensive sector coverage supports component suppliers, branded vendors, channel players and investors globally. Its services answer current key questions such as (i) What is the outlook for Apple? (ii) How much will cheap smartphone drive up total demand? (iii) What are the trends of smartphone specs?
The team built its success by analysing GfK's unique extensive dataset, monitoring events in the technology sector (e.g. product launches, earnings reports) and forecasting future trends. Via its Opinion Leader Surveys the team creates its own proprietary data that further enhance the analyst's ability to anticipate coming developments.
- Client service: support senior analysts in queries and client briefings
- GfK data handling and analysis
- External information gathering and documentation
- Create timely, primary and incremental research on the sector under coverage
- Build deep industry knowledge
The Successful Applicant
- Above 3+ years working experience as marketing strategic planning or market research role in IT/Handset/Tech/Research industry
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Attention to details, high quality on data handling and information collection
- High interests on consumer technology and its vertical supply chain manufacturers
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What's on Offer
GfK Boutique Research is rapidly growing and offers a professional and flexible working environment where new employees can quickly make an impact. As a team player you will also benefit from extensive exposure to decision makers in technology.