Business Analyst - Manufacturing Industry
Multinational company with organized team structure and career progression
Analysis opportunity for young taletns with business mindset
About Our Client
Over a century of dedication, our client is proud to be one of the finest suppliers to their customers across the globe. With over thousand employees around the world, they have set foot on more than 40 locations, providing healthier and better products in the market.
- Prepare market or business update/report with inputs from Industry Manager, HR and Controlling to support reporting line
- Provide support and business analysis to the GM to support strategic or business planning as well as implementation of specific initiatives/projects.
- Develop executive summaries for communication purposes for key suppliers.
- Support managers in developing and implementing objectives and business strategies.
- Facilitate necessary workshops to extract key information necessary to develop strategies, objectives and action plans.
- Support and coordinate preparation of strategic initiatives
- Work together with reporting Line and various managers on planning, strategies, and requirements to support growth
- Measure and monitor regularly the implementation of strategy, specific group targets and action items
- Assist in creating and implementing marketing and business tools that help with optimisation of existing practices and prepares processes for path forward
- Support Management team to drive the adoption ratio for CRM System( MS Dynamics).
- Assist to drive knowledge management within countries and businesses through simple, yet consistent processes, documentation and maintenance of Intranet/databases.
- Manage or lead various ad-hoc activities or individual units/projects whenever
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, masters preferred
- Maximum 3 years of working experience in business administration, marketing, or project management.
- Strong business acumen, analytic & problem-solving skills, combined with structural approach.
- Superior ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Excellent handling of PowerPoint, Excel and associated IT tools.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English
What's on Offer
- Multinational company, great exposure
- Good career progression
- Business analyst opportunity for young candidates