Well- known company on FMCG with growing revenue
Good welfare with language training sessions for employees
About Our Client
Our client has been in the FMCG industry over 80 years and is an well structured multinational company. Based in Noth America with over 2 billion revenue generated.
- Work with IT/ AR/CDT for changes and improve efficiency.
- Responsible for bi-monthly VAT filling.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments and from customers.
- Evaluate the AR processing and communicate with task holder to find tune the simplification opportunity.
- Work with GIT to set up price in SAP.
- Support financial planning and rolling forecasting with volume and sales forecasting
- Margin and ROI analysis- support commercial team by simulating margin changes between different category/ market/ brand.
- Evaluate ROI for new promotion and generate analytic reports.
- Conduct external market data, economic data, market share data.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- 2 years of experience required, FMCG companies preferred.
- Advanced English skills.
- Strong management experience.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Good internal and external communication.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practice.
- Understand the implication of customer pricing of products and price condition.
- Team player.
- Positive thinking.
What's on Offer
- Well- develop training program in the company.
- Platform to work with different departments.
- Opportunity to work with huge numbers for this international business.