Brand Director Largest F&B Retail Chain
Very well-known food retail chain across China with over 1000 retail stores
Lead the Corporate Brand and Hero Brand's IMC
Beijing based, a long-term listed F&B company with over 20 year's presence, over 30K employees nationwide with further expansion across into other overseas markets. Loved by majority of the consumer markets in China, as leading in its industry with over 1000 direct owned retail stores throughout all city tiers. Focusing on premiumisation brand look and raise quality in their ingredients/products, they also have recently expanded their business into overseas markets and digitalisation. The company is now on expansion stage, allocating budgets and headcounts for this team in order to help drive the brand and business for further success.
- As Marketing Director reporting to Marketing VP directly, you will be responsible for the overall brand management of the Corporate Brand and Hero Business Unit with over 40 billion revenue nationwide.
Since the brand strives to continue brand upgrade, you will be leading the key phase through strategic brand image management and integrated brand marketing activities - ultimately drive consumer traffics in-store and online.
You will be managing multi-million of marketing budget, formulating yearly marketing and brand plan, yearly digital marketing plan and brand awareness targets, set and drive the marketing team to meet annual brand targets.
You will be responsible for brand team construction and team control of around 10 people (Brand, PR, Digital, Creative, etc.)
- At-least 10 years' working experiences from leading 4A Agency and F&Bs / FMCG companies, corporate brand experience as focus.
- Good track record in branding and marketing.
- Able to travel within Beijing for work.
- Be proud to work in a nationally known retail F&B chain.
- Lead the expansion of a large corporate brand and hero brand.
- Very good salary package and benefits in F&B industry.
- A growing yet stable platform perfect for ambitious candidates!