Brand Communications/ PR specialist , Leading consumer brand
Great marketing budget and regional exposure
Great PR resources and have product management scope to offer
The client is a very well known consumer goods with very fast moving pace and market resources. They care about consumer and also the sustanability, they offer many new ideas and also leading practice to the market. It's changing people's shopping behaviour and making impact to the world.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Planning media exposure including media control, project suggestion & product lease.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Build up brand image and deliver brand heritage/brand story to press/media & customers.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting business and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding this.
- At least 5 years' experience as marketer in the retail, apparel, cosmetics or industry.
- Have worked with vendors, including production house/ media agency/ department stores.
- University degree or above, major in business or marketing/communication is preferred.
- Capability in English or Japanese; both spoken and written.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good communication skills, commercial mindset, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, willing to take initiative, ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and good collaboration cross function.
- Premium package with great team work culture
- Relocation possibility to develop people
- Great marketing budget and very positive revenue growth year on year