Blockchain Developer (Remote, MNC)
Advantageous career development.
Great compensation and working environment.
About Our Client
A Global company is committed to providing end-to-end tokenization services and bringing innovation block-chain technology. The client we support across Hong Kong, the United States, the United Kingdom and the Middle East.
- Design the Block-chain protocols
- Design the network architecture that can be used for the centralising or decentralising the data
- Back-end development according to the Block-chain protocols
- Developing front-end designs according to client requirements
- Developing and monitoring any smart contracts
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years software development experience with at least 1 year blockchain project experience
- Familiar with full life cycles of block-chain development, from research and analysis to architect, design and execution (coding, testing, bench-marking, deployment)
- Knowledge of consortium block-chain
- Familiar with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, signatures)
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanism (POW, POS, POA, etc) & P2P network
- Proficiency in one or more of the following Object Oriented languages: C++, Golang, Java, Rust
What's on Offer
- Advantageous career development.
- Great compensation and working environment.