up to 4.5 mil /year for qualifier
Global Leading Fintech company
About Our Client
A strong and promising fintech company.
-Analyze centralized scenarios in business processes in addition to designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Smart contracts overall structure design, optimization, operation, and maintenance.
- Focus on open source technology related to blockchain smart contracts development.
- Designing and optimizing blockchain platform architecture, auditing security of smart contracts, improving security and algorithms.
- Responsible for trading system maintenance and operation quality assurance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor¡¦s degree or above in computer science or related fields
- 5+ years experiences in development and 2+ year in smart contract development.
- Knowledge in smart contract under Solidity or Go language development, hands on project based on Ethereum.
- Skillful in using open source system code, open source code or frameworks contributor is a plus.
- Familiar with security protocols, smart contracts, encryption algorithms or other mechanism related to blockchain development.
- Hands on developing MongoDB, CouchDB, LevelDB and other NoSQL databases.
- Experience in develop under Linux environment and knowing Node.js or other development languages.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Smart colleagues & Great work environment