Biostatistician-Global CRO company
Global studies focused.
Great internal resources.
About Our Client
Our client is a global contract research organisation with outstanding reputation, which specialises in technological advancements. They provide solutions to clients with high-quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting and market access services services. They offer the great office environment, opportunities to grow with the team and strengthen employee's professional skills via multiple type projects.
- Evaluating and designing study protocols, performing feasibility assessments, sensitivity analyses and final reports, soliciting feedback, communicating study results within the internal teams and to external stakeholders.
- Performs literature searches and derives pipeline of suggested topics for analyses and publication.
- Interact with clients as key contact with regard to statistical and contractual issues.
- Quality control of all kinds of statistical deliverable.
- Assist with management of data-oriented deliverable (i.e., data design, validation checks and critical data).
- Provide training in statistical analysis to internal clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or aboce in a statistical discipline.
- Understanding of the statistical aspects of both clinical trials and observational studies.
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology.
- analytical with project Management skills.
- Advanced SAS programming skills.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Great employee benefits and internal culture.