BD Manager(Land development in Solar energy)
One of the largest renewable energy investment company in the APAC region
Process the most advanced technologies throughout their projects and service
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest renewable energy investment company in the APAC region with over 150 assets in operation. They are always passionate about providing high performance total solution in solar energy projects and services!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving and expanding the business focusing on land development in solar energy industry!
Directly reporting to BD Managing Director of Taiwan, You will be responsible for
- Responsible for regional land development, acquire & negotiate land lease agreements for solar power plant development.
- Develop contact network and sales plans with government entities and other large corporations related to solar energy.
- Responsible for document controls and prepare permit applications.
- Aligning Land Development with HQ strategy to manage and report sales budget and forecast.
- Research and collect land development feasibility assessment and market research.
- Manage and develop existing and new 3rd party Project Developers, to secure all necessary to build and operate projects.
- Manage vendors, contractors and consultants during project development period.
- Lead individuals to develop and plan land develop overall plans, strategies, and new business plans.
- Achieve projects by prioritizing critical tasks and setting timetable.
- Cooperate with other teams to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
- Secure Local community consent, maintain brand image.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of Land Business Development experience with documented excellent result, preferable in solar industry; in Wind, Oil or Gas would also be good!
- Relevant land development academic background.
- Familiar with real estate, urban planning, architectural design and other regulations related to land development for renewable energy.
- Able to identify/develop suitable renewable energy property in new districts and new regions.
- Fluent in mandarin; Good in English.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Hands on attitude with well-organized in planning, and follow up ability.
- Be able to support mobility travel with various local business trips.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of both formal and informal of variety types of personalities and organizational roles on different levels.
What's on Offer
Work in a western style company with flexible and autonomous working environment with great challenges and develop rich connections globally and locally. Work with likeminded and experienced individuals in creating a sustainable future.