BD Manager(industrial Ethernet Switch) - Power Industry
Great working environment - fair, good benefit and friendly.
Leading brand prestige in related industry.
About Our Client
Our client is the leading manufacturer of industrial-use networking solution and provider of IPC in harsh environment application.
- Achieve business development targets and goals for the assigned Power industry business by successfully executing the agreed business plan.
- Develop the right business model for target markets through understanding the markets, technology trends, emerging standards, customer needs, and the competition. Establish reference sites and success stories per market segment. Frequent direct customer meetings are required to deliver solid results.
- Provide comprehensive solutions to ensure rapid entry into target markets. Adapt and set product positioning and value propositions for Power industry products to meet local market needs, and implement local product pricing and promotion strategies. To stimulate business growth, proactively seek new industrial needs to add new selling points for the company's solutions and/or services.
- Responsible for training sales and channel personnel to drive business increase in targeted vertical markets, including market knowledge and applications.
- Develop and align Power industry business plans and implement industry strategies in Regional Business Units (RBU). Co-work closely with the local BU and ensure that the SBU is up to date and in sync with the current state and strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar engineering major.
- Total of 8 years working experience in industrial application or networking solution industries.
- Experienced in product marketing or Field Application Engineer is preferred.
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales.
- Technical background and managerial experiences in related field are preferred.
- Language: English communication ability is a must. Second main language ability is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Great working environment - fair, good benefit and friendly.
- Leading brand prestige in related industry.