BD Manager (International Luxury Group)
In charge of all brands in group on devloping Taiwan business opportunity.
Warm and cooperative working culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is unique.
- Evaluate new sites based on traffic, competition, consumer profile, site size/capacity, rental costs and total investment ensuring profitability.
- Influence landlords and department stores to contribute capital and/or marketing launch, VIP program support.
- Negotiate business terms according to group's requirements, cooperate with legal department on finalising leases/consignments.
- Partner in coordinating construction work smoothly during construction period, ensuring timely openings.
- Assist in getting timely government approval of new site construction and new store openings.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of retail experience in luxury, cosmetic or landlord side.
- Strong relationship with department stores or shopping mall.
- Basic understanding on architectural or interior lay-out drawing.
- Team player mindset to co-work with different functions.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers an outstanding working environment with full of talented, passionate and friendly people. If you want to develop your career in a leading luxury group, you definitely don't want to miss this chance!