BD Lead - HORECA
Great company culture
Competitive Compensation& Benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a leading high-end FMCG company which keeps on innovating to create better products.
- Explore, develop and engage in new business opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs.
- Promote company's products by addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Design project plan, organise & manage resources, mobilise internal and external stakeholders, execute and monitor progress.
- Provide effective on-the-job & classroom training to equip Sales with project management skills.
- Lead and support initiatives including but not limited to: team effectiveness, organisational effectiveness, performance management, leadership assessments, offsite-planning/facilitation, succession planning, change management and manager/leadership development.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in business development and project management.
- University graduate or above (with major in business administration) is preferred.
- Solid record in diversified channel development / strategic alliance.
- Strong and proven experience in new channel development and project management
- Proven track record in setting up partnerships, activation and launches anchored in specific field and integrated into overall commercial strategy
- Demonstrate high capability in working independently and possess innovative mindset, excellent communication and execution skills.
- Conversational English ability.
What's on Offer
- Working in one of the high-end FMCG company.
- Competitive compensation& benefit.