BD and Car Dealer Manager
Strong brand awareness
Proud of it's quality and innovation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the foremost leaders in automotive parts and accessories, with a broad product range suitable for use in a variety of conditions and applications. They are now looking for a Business Development and Car Dealer Manager in Taiwan and in charge of car dealer management and new channel development.
- Establish new channel business models and e-Commerce strategy to enhance volume growth
- Generate car dealer sales strategy and ensure implementation
- Manage existing car dealer business
- Coordinate, Communicate, follow up of CD shops/service center visits done by Sales Reps.
- Arrange and execute Training at service outlet and headquarter after service department
- Approach new car dealer and develop cooperation plan by evaluating feasibility
- Establish promotion plan for car dealers by coordinating with other departments
- Prepare tenders for new businesses
- Create business through new channels, e.g. gasoline station, e-Commerce
- Manage annual communication budget for new channels and car dealer
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 5+ years sales experience in FMCG or automotive related sectors. 1 year of experience in e-Commerce business is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English is required.
- Work experience in automotive industry or corresponding to car dealers is a plus.
- Experience in organizing large projects and budget control is a plus.
- Leading people experience is a plus.
- Work experience in MNC is a plus. Experience with cross-functional international teams is a plus.
- Willing to travel and rotate within Taiwan.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture