Automation & CNC Sales
Excellent Australian Leading brand over 35 years in the market
High Independent, flexible home base opening
About Our Client
ANCA Motion control systems have been used in a variety of applications for over 35 years. Their aim is to become recognized as one of, if not the market leader in the design and manufacture of customized control systems that are used in world-class machines.
Offering a range of solutions ranging from turnkey automation control packages to single items such as digital servo drives, motion controllers, soft PLCs, CNCs, IO modules, motors, cables and cabinets, ANCA Motion's unique software modules and patented technology allows our customers to configure these components into efficient and innovative solutions. Our control systems are used on a number of applications ranging from complex five axes machine tools to two axes profile cutters and single axis stand alone applications.
- Growing ANCA Motion sales revenue
- Coordinating sales projects
- Follow up leads and opportunities
- Negotiate sales contract terms and conditions
- Develop long-term customer relationships
- Preparation of Monthly Sales Reports
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Support marketing activities such as organising trade shows
- Create and present product presentations to demonstrating our range of products
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' sales experience in the CNC & Automation field.
- Able to negotiate and close a deal
- Bachelor degree in an engineering field
- They will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build collaborative customer relationships from their approachable and professional manner.
- Able to work autonomously when required
- Great English
- Willing to travel
What's on Offer
- Excellent MNC company culture & direct communication with Global Sales Manager
- Outstanding training programs
- Great Career progression