- Great company culture
- Strong product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known MNC FMCG company in the world. Their product portfolio are diversified and touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. They are now looking for an (Assistant) Trade Marketing Manager in Taiwan.
- Develop in-store merchandising initiatives to facilitate consumer purchase & enhance in-store visibility.
- Develop trade strategic direction for customer-based promotion and NPD plan with 5Ps in-market implementation.
- Manage TP and promotion efficiency.
- Provide inputs and recommendations to further drive category growth.
- Identify category & business opportunities/initiatives for channels to maximize brand growth
- Work with sales teams to develop a right plan to shape customer mindset and behaviors.
- Build a sustainable internal integrated collaboration model to ensure high quality execution.
- Familiar with digital tool to drive O2O optimization.
- Follow company policies & procedures as well as all compliance requirements
The Successful Applicant
- University educated in business or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of related experience with proven track record. Prior experience in FMCG industry is a bonus.
- Insights driven with strong understanding of consumers' and customers' needs
- Innovative and results oriented
- Strong communicate & presentation skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strategic, creative and logical thinking
- Solid project management and follow-up
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Great company culture and team environment