(Assistant) Trade Marketing Manager
Stable and harmonious working environment
Proud of the well-known FMCG brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG compamy with constant innovation for clean and pleasant experience. They are now looking for an (Assistant) Trade Marketing Manager to join their trade marketing team.
- Creating a trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the sales and marketing team
- Executing the trade marketing plan across the region.
- Driving brand awareness across various categories and products to the assigned channels
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of the business.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Managing and motivating a team of trade marketing executives.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Creating trade marketing plans for individual products and product ranges.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years solid trade marketing experience in well-known FMCG companies
- Stable career track record
- Familiar with Modern Trade channels
- Strong in data analysis with strategic thinking
- Team player with passion in FMCGindistry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Stable and promising working environment