Assistant Trade Marketing Manager - Liquor industry
Market leader in liquor industry
Great company values
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known liquor company in the world with long history and heritage. The company also continues to lead the way in spirits innovation. They are now looking for an Assistant Trade Marketing Manager to join their team to handle On Trade channels.
- To deliver excellent On-Trade (TOT/ MOT / Restaurant) planning and execution to meet the business target and customer expectations with company strategy.
- Responsible of robust on trade strategy planning, standard developing, execution and measurement.
- Align with Sales and Brand Marketing to ensure BTL activities tie in with business plan and brand promotion calendar. *
- Coordinate between Sales team and Brand Marketing team for priority setting to maximize the trade investment effectiveness within given budget and resource.
- Initiate channel exclusive campaign tie in with store theme to capture business opportunities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of trade-specific activities and the impact of ROI
- Source relevant premium/3rd agency support in running various trade promotion
- Provide in depth data analysis for trade understanding based on historical perspectives (i.e sales, customer and industry data) and competitor's activities.
- Translate market information into meaningful, fact-based presentations to merchandising team that drive positive business results.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-year plus experience in Trade Marketing related role.
- Strong communication, process, logical thinking and organisational skills is plus.
- Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Spirits industry knowledge and experience preferable
- Fluent English is plus.
- Motivated and confident with the ability to converse comfortably at different levels within the Company.
- Positive attitude and approach, team player and detail oriented.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and benefit
- Friendly working environment with great company culture