Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Supervisor
Perfect role for Pet lover
Market leader of Pet food
About Our Client
Our client specializes in providing pet foods and pet nutrition of high qualities. The company aimed at producing superior pet food that satisfy the needs of pets and maintain their good health. Nowadays, the company operates internationally and has many production facilities worldwide.
- Work with the team to achieve the sales target and KPI
- Guide and train the team to yield good results
- Develop new accounts and maintain strong relationships with existing accounts
- Provide sales training to the pet shop staff to ensure the delivery of correct messages
- Conduct business analysis and evaluate the market competition
- Devise effective and implementable plans to increase sales growth
- Attend business meetings, training and, briefings.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years sales experience in FMCG, nutrition or OTC industry
- Food science, Nutrition and Business education background are preferable.
- Proactive, highly committed, team player, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Good command of English
- Like dogs and cats
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for an international company
- Attractive career progression and competitive salary